RETURNS, REFUND & WARRANTY POLICY
Child Restraint Installations Australia understand that at times you may need to return, exchange, refund or have a product repaired. Below we have outlined our policies and procedures for these circumstances.
Returns & Refunds:
CHANGE OF MIND
At Child Restraint Installations Australia you have 14 days to return your items (some exclusions apply*) for an exchange or credit note for change of mind reasons if the following criteria is met
- Item is returned unused, unopened, in its original condition and packaging with all instruction manuals, accessories and inclusions. DVD’s & CD’s must be in original shrink wrap.
- You provide the original proof of purchase receipt – without this we will not be able to process your return
- Items are returned at your own cost within 14 days of original purchase (for online order within 14 days of receiving your online purchase)
- Is returned together with any free or bonus items that were provided with the item at the time of purchase
- The item is not a gift card, floor stock or discontinued item that was reduced to clear
Manager’s approval will need to be given for all returns and will only be approved if all the above criteria is met. If approved, we will record your details and will issue you with either an exchange or credit note. Refunds will only be approved in some circumstances at manager’s discretion and refunds can only be made the same way as the original payment method was made and in favour of the person or entity on the original transaction.
* The following items are excluded from change of mind
- Breast Pumps
- Potties & Toilet Seats – toiletries items
- Personal Care – nipple protectors, underwear etc.
- Pillows & Mattress Protectors
- Special Orders of furniture and products that are not usually stocked within our stores or are a pre-ordered item
- Gift Cards, floor stock or discontinued items that were reduced to clear
- All refunds and exchanges exclude delivery charges – delivery is non-refundable
Please visit your local store or contact us on – 0423033503 or email@example.com.
For online orders we can provide you with a return address and RA number for your order.
Repairs & Warranty:
All items we sell have a manufactures or wholesalers warranty period of at least 12 months.
Refer to Manufacturer’s warranty card or guide inside packaging or contact us and we will provide the information you need to have your warranty claim processed.
Any items returned for any reason will need to have the original proof of purchase submitted at the time of return.
Repairs & Warranty Process:
- If the problem is Minor and can be repaired easily, we will send the item back to the Manufacturer OR Repair agent for “Assessment” and repair.
- The Assessment process should be conducted within a reasonable time. Considering most of the Wholesalers or Repair Agents are interstate we would deem 14 working days to be a reasonable time frame to carry out this Assessment. The 14 working days represents the maximum reasonable time frame for the item to be packaged, sent, assessed, repaired and returned.
- The Wholesaler, Repair Agent or Manufacturer when conducting the Assessment will determine the below.
- There is a Minor Fault and the product can be easily repaired and the product returned within a reasonable time frame. (14 Working Days)
- There is a Major Fault that cannot be repaired easily then you may choose a Refund or Replacement.
- The Product has been damaged through “abnormal use”. Unfortunately, Child Restraint Installations Australia cannot offer a Repair, Refund OR Exchange if the product has sustained damage due to abnormal use, whether this is identified by Child Restraint Installations Australia, The Manufacturer OR the Repair Agent. Shipping charges will apply to you in these instances.
- You are entitled to a Refund OR Replacement if there is a Major fault of that product. This will be determined by the Manufacturer once the item is returned to them for Assessment.
A Major problem is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped you from buying the item if you knew about it
- Is significantly different from the sample or description
- Does not do what we said it would, or what you asked for cannot be easily fixed
- Is unsafe and cannot be repaired
- Troubleshooting and fault issues surrounding some Breast Pumps and some Baby Monitors will be resolved directly with the Manufacturer. Please contact us for the relevant Manufactures contact details.
If you need further assistance, please visit your local store or contact us on – 0423 036 503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to:
- Have your order packed and dispatched within 1-2 working days if all products are in stock at time of placing your order.
- Advise you via email when your order has been packed and dispatched. You will receive the details of the courier we have used and tracking number. Please note products being sent to rural locations, WA SA, NT & TAS may take up to 10 working days to arrive once dispatched.
Most products we sell are in stock ready for dispatch and are usually received between 1-10 working days after your order is placed. However sometimes due to high demand and supplier shortages there may be delays. You can always contact us before shopping to ensure the product you are interested in is in stock or to see an estimated time frame. We will always keep you informed of how your online order is progressing and advise you of any unusual delays.
- We will contact you by phone or email within 1-2 working days if products you have ordered are not in stock and must be ordered in from suppliers.
- We will contact you if your order is a special order – this includes most furniture, some of our furniture suppliers are made to order and could take up to 12 weeks to supply.
If you are concerned about your order, please contact us and we will help
Pre-orders please allow 14 – 60 days for delivery of pre-orders. We will make every endeavour to shorten our delivery period and will keep you informed of any delays.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
We will change, amend or cancel your order if your order has NOT already been dispatched. Simply by contacting us via phone: 0423036503 or email email@example.com
If you order has been dispatched, we will not be able to change, amend or cancel your order. In this case please refer to our refunds, warranty or returns policy
Products Damaged In Transit
Unfortunately, items do get damaged in transit, regardless of how well we have packed it. On the very rare occasion, this does occur, please contact us immediately on receipt of the goods. We will seek to rectify the situation as quickly as we can. This may involve that we ask for a photo of the damaged product or we may request that the item be returned to us at our expense. Depending on the item, we will advise you as to how we will rectify the situation and ensure you have the product as you require.
If the item has been delivered via courier, please check the external packaging on receipt of the goods to ensure the goods are in good condition. If you are in any doubt that the goods have been damaged, please do not sign the consignment note and do not accept the goods.
Incorrect Goods Supplied
Accidents happen from time to time and if we have accidentally sent you the incorrect product, we will send you the product you require once the incorrect product is returned to us. In the event of the incorrect product being shipped, you must contact us within 48 hours on receipt of your goods. Child Restraint Installations Australia will reimburse any freight costs incurred by you