In these Terms and Conditions of Sale (“Conditions of Sale”), “we” or “us” means Child Restraint installations Australia ABN 96 623 833 410 and “you” means the person, organisation or entity that purchased the products or related services from us.
Please read through these Conditions of Sale carefully as they form the agreement under which we will supply products and services to you. These Conditions of Sale apply to all sales made by us to consumers whether products and services are purchased online or over the telephone.
1.1 You may place an order with us through the website, www.babyzone.com.au. We may at our discretion accept or reject an order depending on a variety of factors, such as availability of the ordered products or our ability to validate payment for the products.
1.2 Please choose your products carefully. Prices can change and so you should check the latest price on our website or confirm the price with our sales team on the phone before placing your order. It is your responsibility to check the order (including all pricing and product information) before you complete the online checkout process.
1.3 We will provide you with an order reference number via a confirmation email or over the phone once your checkout process is complete. We will not complete your order until your payment has passed our internal validation procedures. Once your payment has been validated, we will process your order and provide you with an order reference number. Please retain your order reference number.
1.4 Once we have given you an order reference number, a binding agreement will come into existence between you and us and only these Conditions of Sale will apply in relation to the supply of the ordered products. No changes to these Conditions of Sale will be effective unless we both agree to the changes in writing.
1.5 Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for further information.
2.1 We do our best to keep in stock most products that are advertised by us. All stock availability as represented on our website is accurate in accordance with our current stock levels with each manufacturer, however, these stock levels are subject to change without notice.
2.2 If, for any reason, we cannot supply a product you have ordered, we will let you know over the phone or contact you using the details provided by you at the checkout process to amend, cancel or put your order on backorder as agreed with you. If you choose to put your order on backorder, we will contact you to arrange for delivery once the product is available.
- Price and Payment
3.1 The price payable for a product is the one set out on our website or advised by us over the phone at the time you place your order. All prices are exclusive of GST. We make every effort to ensure prices and product information on our website or advertisements are correct and up-to-date
3.2 We accept payment by American Express, VISA and MasterCard credit cards.
3.3 Your credit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Whilst we employ the latest technology and use Squares secure payment gateway, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) suffered by you if your credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner by a third party.
3.4 If you have a promotional/discount/coupon code, you will be prompted to enter the code at the checkout, and this will generate a discount from your cart value or add a gift/incentive. To activate, simply enter a valid code then click the “Apply” button. All promotional codes have a unique set of terms and conditions automatically applied when issued and are only valid at our discretion. Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. If you are unable to use a promotional code, please contact our store on 0423036503.
3.5 Your tax invoice will be sent to you when the items you have ordered are delivered. Your tax invoice is your proof of purchase and may be required for any warranty claims.
3.6 On larger purchases, we may request you to verify your identity with photocopied documents such as:
Credit card (front and back)
4.1 We may offer free delivery for some of our products. If you are not eligible for free delivery, a delivery fee may apply. Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for further information
- Title and Risk
5.1 Notwithstanding delivery of the products to you, title in the products will not pass to you until the later of delivery or your payment has been processed or otherwise received by us. If your payment is declined for any reason, we reserve the right to reclaim the products from your possession, custody or control even if they have been delivered to you or moved from the delivery address. We reserve the right to keep or sell the products. Risk of loss, damage or deterioration to any products will pass to you on delivery.
- Warranties and Limitation of Liabilities
6.1 Nothing in these Conditions of Sale limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded. If you are a “consumer” under the Australian Consumer Law, the following notice applies to you:
“Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”
6.2 Your product may come with a manufacturer’s warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty is in addition to but may overlap with any rights and remedies you may have under applicable law, including any Consumer Guarantees.
6.3 Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for further information.
- Returns and Refunds
7.1 Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for further information.
- Repair of Products
8.1 Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for further information.
- Force Majeure
9.1 We will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform our obligations under these Conditions of Sale if such delay is due to any circumstance beyond our reasonable control. If we are delayed from performing our obligations due to such a circumstance, we will contact you to mutually resolve the matter.
10.1 These Conditions of Sale form the entire agreement between you and us and, unless expressly agreed to in writing by us no terms or conditions of yours, including any Terms or Conditions printed or referred to in your offer to purchase or order (if any) will be binding on us or have any legal effect.
10.2 We may change any provision in these Conditions of Sale without notice so we advise that, even if you are a frequent purchaser from us, you check these Conditions of Sale whenever you want to purchase products from us. Any change of these Conditions of Sale will only apply to future orders.
10.3 We reserve the right to refuse supply of the products or services ordered by you, terminate our contract with you or terminate your account with us, and to remove or edit content on our website at our sole discretion and without incurring any liability to you.
10.4 You must not assign any rights and obligations under these Conditions of Sale whether in whole or in part without our prior written consent.
10.5 Any notice in connection with these Conditions of Sale will be deemed to have been duly given when made in writing and delivered or sent by email, facsimile or post to the party to whom such notice is intended to be given or to such other address, email address or facsimile number as may from time to time be notified in writing to the other party.
10.6 If any provision of these Conditions of Sale is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, these Conditions of Sale take effect (where possible) as if they did not include that provision.
10.8 These Conditions of Sale are governed by the laws of Western Australia, Australia. The parties each agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia, Australia.
If you need to contact us for any reason, please do so using the contact details below:
Child Restraint Installations Australia Pty Ltd
26 Pemberton Boulevarde, Baldivis WA 6171
Acceptance of Terms – MEMBERSHIPS
‘Lifetime Access’ means access to our website and services for the life and currency of the website
‘Services’ means access to online resources on child restraints, strategy and management, social media, e-books, training and other information delivered via our website and may include personal one-on-one consulting and other services from time to time
‘the website’, ‘our’ ‘we’, means cria.com.au, Child Restraint Installations Australia, its directors, employees and contractors
‘you’ means the member and user of our Services
1. Agreement for Membership Services
When you join to our website and use our Services, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You will not share your membership password or login details with any other person and you will keep your contact, payment and other information updated;
- You are at least 18 years of age and able to form a binding contract;
- You warrant that all information you provide is true, correct, up-to-date and accurate personal information and details;
- You will make payment for the Services on time and in accordance with the Membership payment method you have chosen. If we do not receive payment for any instalment or payment is late, we have the right to suspend your membership. If we do not receive payment for any instalment for a period of 6months, we may terminate your Membership, account and all Content which may relate to your Membership.
- You will not transfer, sublicense or grant access for any of our services to any other person, business or other third parties except as agreed in these Terms.
- We offer our Services to assist businesses and individuals but do not guarantee any customers, business, an increase in traffic or otherwise;
- Results of Services vary from individual to individual. For this reason, performance, progress and success of any particular Services are reliant on the client and individual to meet their own requirements. The Coach cannot and does not guarantee any particular or any results and the Client is solely responsible for their progress;
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services contained on the website. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, indirect consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of this website, Services or reliance on the information contained on the website or our Services;
- The Services are provided “AS-IS” and that Child Restraint Installations Australia assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or failure to store any user communications or personalisation settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Services;
- All forum, public, private and Member communications must be directly related to the courses and Services. Any other communications, queries or discussions outside the scope of the Services will not be covered as part of the Services;
- At the end of the Services, there is no obligation for www.cria.com.au or any of its Members, directors or employees to respond, discuss, or otherwise be involved in any online, or other communication. Any communication is at the discretion of www.cria.com.au;
- We sell and advertise our Services with ‘Lifetime Access’ during the time of our control and within our ability. For the sake of clarity, LifetimeAccess may be limited or terminated by events that may be out of our control including but not limited to administration or insolvency, illness, change of control, Acts of God, or other such events. We do not warrant or guarantee that the Lifetime Access will be uninterrupted or in perpetuity. We are not liable at any time for any loss or damages as a result of any termination, cancellation or unavailability of the Lifetime Access, our website or Services for any reason including any such event which may be out of our control;
- That the Services may include third party advertisements or suggestions which CRIA may receive affiliate and advertising commissions; and
- Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which arenot under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
2. Member Conduct
You understand that all information,data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages,tags, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (“Content”), are your sole responsibility when you upload such Content.
This means that you, and not Child Restraint Installations Australia, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Child restraint Installations Australia does not control the Content posted via the service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
You understand that by using the service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will CRIA be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Engage in anything that may be harmful to minors;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a The CRIA official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships(such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary rights(“Rights”) of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional materials;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national law;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass any person;
- Collect or storepersonal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct andactivities set forth in paragraphs (a) through (l) above; and/or
- Use our website orServices for purposes that are not in the good faith or in the spirit of ourwebsite.
You acknowledge that Child Restraint Installations Australia may or may not vet any Content, but that Child Restraint Installations Australia and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to vet, refuse, or remove any content at any time without notice.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. Inthis regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content, including without limitation information in message boards and in all other parts of theService.
You acknowledge, consent, and agree that The Child Restraint Installations Australia may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith, belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(a) comply with legal process;
(b) enforce the Terms;
(c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
(d) respond to your requests for customer service; or
(e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Child Restraint Installations Australia, its directors, employees, associates, affiliates, users, or the public.
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by a Child Restraint Installations Australia and/or content provider who provide content to the service.
You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorised reproduction, publication, further distribution, or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
3. Links to Other Websites
We may from time to time provide on our website, links to other websites, advertisements and information on those websites for your convenience. This does not necessarily imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval or arrangement between cria.com.au and the owners of those websites. We take no responsibility for any of the content found on the linked websites.
CRIA website may contain information or advertisements provided by third parties for which we accept no responsibility whatsoever for any information or advice provided to you directly by third parties. We are making a ‘recommendation’ only and are not providing any advice nor do we take any responsibility for any advice received in this regard. Any consumer transactions, correspondence or related dealings are solely between you and the advertiser. We are in no way responsible for nor are we to be involved in any dispute.
4. Copyright, Trademark and Restrictions of Us
All logos, product, and service namesrelated to these Terms are trademarks of Child Restraint InstallationsAustralia (the “Child Restraint Installations Australia” Without Child Restraint Installations Australia’ prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner ChildRestraint Installations Australia Marks.
You may not share, copy or redistribute our Content or any materials that may be provided to you as part of our services from time to time in any medium or format at any time. Our materials are for your individual personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes. You are not permitted to make any derivative material, including but not limited to remixing, transforming or building upon the material in whole or any part thereof.
For any other use or distribution, you must have express written consent from Child Restraint Installations Australia
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, trademarks and graphics. Youare not permitted to reproduce the documents, information or materials on thewebsite for the purposes of sale or the use by any third party. You are not permitted to republish, upload, transmit electronically or otherwise or distribute any of the materials, documents or products that may be available for download from time to time on this website.
We expressly reserve all copyright and trademark in all documents, information and materials on our website andprovided by our Services and we reserve the right to act against you if youbreach any of these terms.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all the Contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the Content, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
5. Content Submitted by Members
Any Content you submit or makeavailable for inclusion on publicly-accessible areas of the Service, youwarrant you have the ownership right and title and agree to grant ChildRestraint Installations Australia the following worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
- With respect tophotos, graphics, audio, or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly-accessible areas of the Service, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, and publicly display such Content on the Service oron social media outlets; and
- With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content in toother works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
“Publicly accessible” areas of the Service are those areas of the website that are available to the general public.
You agree to indemnify and hold Child Restraint Installations Australia and its Affiliate Companies, and their officers, agents, employees,partners, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Services, your connection to the Services, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
You acknowledge and agree that you usethe Services at your own risk. In engaging the Services and signing up as aMember, you agree you are liable for and agree to indemnify and hold the us harmless for and against any and all claims, liabilities, actions and expenseswhich may result either directly or indirectly from a breach of these Terms,misuse of the Services or in connection with any of the Services.
7. Limitation of Liability
It is an essential pre-condition to you using our website and our Services that you agree and accept that The child restraint Installations Australia is not legally responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer, directly or indirectly related to your use of the website and Services, including but not limited to consequential, special, direct or indirect loss, whether from errors or from omissions in our documents or information, any goods or services we may offer or from any other use of the website. This includes but is not limited to your use or reliance on any third-party content, links, comments or advertisements. Your use of, or reliance on, any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website or the Services provided meet your specific, personal requirements. Youacknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. General Practices Regarding Use and Storage
You acknowledge that
Child Restraint Installations Australia may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that uploaded Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on Child Restraint Installations Australia servers on your behalf in our sole discretion.
You agree that The Child Restraint Installations Australia has no responsibility or liability for the deletion, loss of, or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service.
You acknowledge that Child Restraint Installations Australia reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period. You further acknowledge that Child Restraint Installations Australia reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time without notice.
9. Modifications to Service
Child Restraint Installations Australia reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Child Restraint Installations Australia shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service for any reason including but not limited to any loss of data, Content, files or otherwise.
10. Cancellation, Refund and Termination
REFUND: We permit cancellation and offer a refund for up to 14 days after our course commences. You will receive a full refund provided we receive your request for cancellation or your membership and request for refund during this 14-day period.
Unfortunately, we do not offer any refunds after this period has expired. We do, however, at all times abide by the Australian Consumer Law in relation to any guarantees for our Services.
WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP AT ANY TIME: We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to the website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, non-payment of membership fees or breach of these terms. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Upon such termination, regardless of the reasons, your right to use the website immediately ceases and you acknowledge and agree we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files. We may also bar you from any further accessto our website. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension.
We are not required to provide any refund or part there of to you for such termination of your membership.
Termination of your account includes:
(a) Removal of access to all offeringswithin the Service;
(b) Deletion of your password and all related information, files, and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof); and
(c) Barring of further use of the Service.
Further, you agree that Child Restraint Installations Australia shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination of your account, loss of any content or access to the services
11. Dealings with Advertisers
We may promote, recommend or suggest various advertisers, services or affiliates from time to time for your information, consideration and to facilitate or complement our Services. We also receive affiliate or other commissions for promoting their products or services. You acknowledge and agree that any correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any advertisers found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the advertiser. Weare not to be involved in any dispute, contract or issue you may have with them at any time.
You agree that you use the third-party advertiser services at your own risk and Child Restraint Installations Australia shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of any such dealings you may have with any advertisers suggested or promoted on our website or found through our Services.
12. Ownership of Intellectual Property
Materials may be provided to clients from time to time during and to enable provision of the Services. All Materials are provided without warranties of any kind, both express and implied.
Any content, materials, designs, analyses, processes, discussions and other intellectual property, both tangible and intangible which is provided or may be developed as a result of or during the Services is and will always remain the property of Child RestraintInstallations Australia.
No materials may be reproduced, copied,shared, in whole or part or used for any purpose other than the personal private use of the individual Member. At no time may it be reproduced and provided to third parties without the express written permission of Child Restraint Installations Australia
13. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLERISK. The Service is provided on an ‘As Is’ and ‘As Available’ basis. Child Restraint Installations Australia, their directors, employees, contractors and affiliates expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Child RestraintInstallations Australia makes no warranties that (i) the Services will meet your requirements; (ii) the Services will be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free; (iii) any results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations; and (v) any errors in software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained using the Services is accessed at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Child Restraint Installations Australia or through or from the Services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms
14. Modification of Website and Content
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to remove, delete, alter or amend any Content, Services or the website. If we believe the Content to be inappropriate, potentially breach regulations, receive complaints or for any other reason and in our reasonable discretion, we may remove or modify Content at any time without notice. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification when it is required.
We reserve the right to disclose your name and any other personal details to any law enforcement authority or other competent authority or to any person for the purpose of legal proceedings, prosecution, investigation or any breach, alleged breach of the law or these Terms.
While we endeavour to keep the website up-to-date and correct, we make no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Services for any particular purpose and provide it for your informational purposes and out of our own analysis. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
15. No Third-Party Beneficiaries
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
Child Restraint Installations Australia may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email, regular mail or postings on the Service.
17. Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
Child Restraint Installations Australia respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Child Restraint Installations Australia may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who maybe intentional or repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Child Restraint Installations Australia the following information in a writing signed (either physically or digitally) by the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest or a person authorised to act on his or her behalf:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address,telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A sworn statement by you, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
You may give the above notice to Child Restraint Installations Australia:
By email email@example.com
18. General Information
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Child Restraint Installations Australia and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Child Restraint Installations Australia with respect to the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other The Child Restraint Installations Australia services, affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software.
This agreement and this website aresubject to the laws of Western Australia and Australia. If there is a dispute between you and cria.com.au that results in litigation, then you must submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
Waiver and Severability of Terms.
The failure of Child Restraint Installations Australia to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect.
Please report any violations of these Terms to firstname.lastname@example.org